Cleanup Planning & Implementation
Where remedial action is necessary, EES evaluates mitigation strategies and develops cost-effective alternatives that are consistent with our clients’ goals and land use plans.
Following remedy selection, we design, deploy, and operate practical cleanup programs in the Pacific Northwest.
EES has hands-on practical experience using a range of remedial technologies that have been successfully implemented over a variety of settings, regulatory demands, and timelines.
Our remediation experience covers a variety of organic and inorganic contaminants, diverse physical settings, and a range of operational considerations.
- Chemical oxidation and chemical reduction
- Soil vapor extraction and bioventing
- Surfactant flushing
- In-situ bioremediation
- Landfarming and ex-situ bioremediation
- Thermal destruction/desorption
- Monitored and enhanced natural attenuation
- Acid/base neutralization
- Excavation and offsite disposal
- Capping and other institutional and engineered controls